Thursday, January 17, 2008

New Year's Eve Celebration....

Just some long overdue post....of our New Year's Eve celebration......=)....
Aaron :* See..Kenneth...this new game I have on my handphone...cool......*
Kenneth: Wahhhh...cool...i also want ! I also want !
Kah Ken : Ei..i also want to see !! I also want to see !!
Meng Wah : Eleh...like my handphone don't have like that....*show off* !!
Kah Yan : Alah....my game lagi better........this people... The 'satisfied' face of a future millionaire.....=)
Uncle Stephen's group doing their presentation....Talented singers....VERY....=)

And behold....our dear pianist....Miss Yvonne Lew....=)

Heave Ho...Heave Ho ! Heave Ho !

Guess what are this people doing ??

Mr.Chew : I tell you !!! Don't kacau my team members !!!
Uncle Stephen : What ?? Don't point fingers ok ??

Mr.Chew : Ok ok...this is how we 'fight' them.....

* So boring.....entertain me larr.....*


After church...we adjourned to 'Prince Cafe' to celebrate the New Year....

* The Gang*


Wahh....the food is sooooooooooooooooo nice...............




And then it hit....12 o'clock.....and there was fireworks !!=)




After that, we adjourned to Li Ean and Li May's new place....=)




















Quite a 'big' place...3 storeys...with the top floor.....like a 'penthouse' like that...and the Yap sisters did not fight for it...but...so 'lovingly' gave it to their brother...=p

We ended the day about 1.30 a.m...and we made our way home.........into the New Year.....=)

*Editors' Note : Sorry for the really late post...=p



No comments: